Things we have learnt from this trip:
- Beer in Tenerife has alcohol in it (Rob, Brian, John and Darren)
- Don’t go trekking in £1.50 Primark sandals
- Don’t drink till 04:30 and dive at 09:00 you won’t remember it (I know I dived my computer says so)
- Best time of year to go last week (Karl told us)
- Tie room keys to John’s wrist (he will not find them in his pocket at 02:30)
- Don’t punch long spine urchins
- If your told a steak is large by Karl expect it to still have the head and tail on it.
- A vegetation meal is not pork chop chips and veg with the pork chop removed.
- Do not sit sunbathing with a shadow under your chin (it looks silly)
- Take a good torch on a night dive. It helps.
- We have a new motto “take nothing but photos leave nothing but bubbles and if an octopus goes under a rock get a crowbar and we will get the f****r.”
- Don’t use a wet suit if you have the runs.
- Don’t sleep in a dive centre if we are coming you won’t like the photos taken.
- Do not ever EVER EVER go to a karaoke bar with John, Sasha or Brian.
- Go with people you like and who like you! Counts me out of all trips…..
THANKS All for coming you lot made it a great trip…..